About Committee To Elect Brenda Alton
Dr. Brenda Alton is a native Pennsylvanian and public servant with over 20 years of Committed, Creative and Consistent Leadership.
Recognized as one of Pennsylvania's top community leaders and organizers, Brenda Alton is committed to bringing that same passion and accountability to the office of Lt. Governor.
As your next Lieutenant Governor:
Brenda Alton will assume the role with a clear comprehension of the office and its untapped potential to effectively advocate for the everyday issues of even our smallest cities. We are the keystone state and it is time government be accessible and accountable to all Pennsylvanians in whatever town or municipality we find ourselves in.
Dr. Alton's life is her campaign mission statement:
"...PEOPLE BEFORE POLITICS..."
Dr. Alton is committed to being:
- A Positive and Effective Influence
- Evolving and Innovative Leader
- Advocate for All of the Diverse People of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Some more facts about Dr. Brenda Alton:
- Age 54
- Born and raised in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Married 15 Years to Thomas L. Alton
- Blended family of 7 children and 9 grandchildren